Project Manager Civil Engineer
Founded in Portland, Oregon in 1990, Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc. (HHPR) is a multi-disciplinary firm of civil engineers, structural engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, natural resources scientists, planners, and technicians. We provide comprehensive, integrated services for institutional, commercial, residential, and industrial site development; transportation facilities; utility infrastructure; water resources; stormwater facilities; and parks.
With a staff of 84, we serve clients across Oregon, southwestern Washington, and Idaho from our offices in Portland, Vancouver, Bend, and Moscow. Our culture is one of dedicated individuals who take our clients’ needs seriously while having fun. We support our teammates’ aspirations and provide the opportunity to achieve professional and personal goals. We are respectful of individuals’ personal lives and strive for an efficient and effective work life balance.
What We Are Seeking
Our commitment to high quality service and design is the foundation of our successful 26 years as a top engineering firm in the Pacific Northwest. We attract and retain individuals who challenge assumptions and strive for creative solutions to accomplish goals.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager Civil Engineer for our Portland office and seeking an individual that will work well in a team environment, respond effectively to multiple deadlines, and produce great work. The candidate will be highly-attentive to detail, have the organization and skill to work independently and is an agile and communicative team member.
- Responsible for work associated with technical calculations, reports, site design onsite development and public infrastructure projects.
- Design experience including roads, erosion control, grading, drainage, sewer, water, storm water and franchise utilities required.
- Thorough, detailed and able to meet established production project deadlines.
- Thrive within a relatively independent work environment with minimal supervision.
- Manage and Mentor design employees to support civil engineering projects.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Oregon; licenses in other states a plus
- 5-10 years in related work experience.
- Proficiency in both AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation is preferred.
- Solid understanding of civil design and construction standards
- Attention to detail Proficient ability to communicate both verbally and written.
Send your cover letter and resume (PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HHPR is an organization dedicated to providing its employees with a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work on an array of projects, and a chance to make a difference. We are a company that values and respects the creativity and input of our employees. HHPR offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits. These include 401(K) retirement plan; health, vision, and dental premiums 100% paid for the entire family by company; long-term disability and life insurance; vacation and sick benefits; and more. In addition, there is an opportunity for company stock ownership.
HHPR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; we value workplace diversity and invite resumes from all interested parties, including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.