Our culture is one of dedicated individuals who take our clients’ needs seriously while having fun as a team. We support our teammates’ aspirations and provide the opportunity to achieve professional and personal goals. We support professional growth by rewarding employees who take on extra responsibilities by promoting from within. HHPR offers excellent benefits and we encourage company stock ownership, so that everyone can participate in making decisions that affect the present and future of HHPR.
HHPR is ranked among the 100 Best Companies in Oregon – a reflection of our commitment to providing the best in compensation, work environment and benefits. HHPR has received numerous awards for our outstanding work environment and our contribution to the community as a whole.
We believe that offering the very best in benefits, atmosphere, and career opportunities allows us to gain and retain the finest talent available and to fulfill our company mission of providing our clients with the highest-quality service.
- Excellent Compensation, Vacation
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Flex and Comp Time
- 100% Company Paid Premiums for Health, Vision, Dental, Alternative Care, and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- HHPR Stock Ownership
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous Profit Sharing Program
- Health Club Membership and Weight Loss Program Reimbursement
- Public Transportation Reimbursement
- Covered and Secured Bike Storage
- Free Parking
- Years of Service Rewards
- Company Paid Professional License Renewal
- Professional Development through In-house Training and Classes